do you think there may be a competition?

Ren&Stimpy

You know, Nelly reads these posts and says "no way they are going to get more traffic than I do" and changes her activities, or Carla realizes that Nelly is gaining on her based on traffic, so she she changes things in her apt.....

I dunno.... what do you think? Is there a competition going on here?

Ren/Stimpy

You know, Nelly reads these posts and says "no way they are going to get more traffic than I do" and changes her activities, or Carla realizes that Nelly is gaining on her based on traffic, so she she changes things in her apt.....

I dunno.... what do you think? Is there a competition going on here?

Ren/Stimpy

To be honest with you, if they're not in a competition with each other they should be!  Quite frankly I wish they were all in competition because RLC has become very very boring to say the least!!

To be honest with you, if they're not in a competition with each other they should be!  Quite frankly I wish they were all in competition because RLC has become very very boring to say the least!!

I agree.  I am not sure that the premise of the apartments is to compete for viewers but it does sometimes seem like a unexpected change in behavior occurs after some other apartment raises the steaks - so to speak.

A little competition without getting crazy would be good for everyone.  What a capitalistic thought!  ::)