Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

First and foremost thank you Voyreporter and English for those amazing photos,I love it when we have other people putting in the time and effort to contribute such amazing photos :clap: :clap: :hi: :hi: :woohoo:

And English I will be stealing your copy-written photo later,just kidding :lmao: :lmao: :yes:

But like someone said earlier I wish that Leora could get fucked like Sasha did, especially in that doggystyle position :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English let me show you sir what anyone who is as smart as Mikey can do, The first photo is your copy-written one and the second photo is me removing your copyright from it :yikes: :yikes: :yes: :yes: :haha:

And MRmagoo your absolutely right about everything you said,let the stealing and flooding begin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is the photo and make-out video from the couch before moving into the bedroom for the real action,everything from the make-out on the couch to them taking a shower was almost three hours long,these guys fuck like they are running a marathon or working out at the gym,no wonder poor sasha be sweating so much and fall out on the bed whenever they are done :yes: :yes: :yes: :drool: :drool: