Are they going to pack?

It's weird. Nora has been packing, I've seen her with moving boxes and there are suitcases downstairs. But it's still plenty of things left in the bedroom so I don't see them moving out today at least.

It's weird. Nora has been packing, I've seen her with moving boxes and there are suitcases downstairs. But it's still plenty of things left in the bedroom so I don't see them moving out today at least.

There is no hurry they will take their time, I'll bet we won't see new arrivals for about a week or so.

There is no hurry they will take their time, I'll bet we won't see new arrivals for about a week or so.

Actually, I had suspected that Nora move out today. But it does not looks like it. Without real preparations, I also do not think that it is so far tomorrow. That does not look like Nora. Now, I regain hope, that she will stay. :)

Therefore, I hope new girls will move in tomorrow. Because If  VV reveal a date, something will happen. Here I am very sure, because  RLC is normaly really restrained with announcements.

So. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Nastya's stepfather has some eye problem that needs doctor attention but he is not insured.

Also he will arrange some moving guys for Nastya's belongings tomorrow.

::)

Pony tail guy is her father? That is the first I have heard that. She was looking at his eye earlier and acted as if he had lost a contact lense under the lid or had something painful in it.

Immaterial anyway. Zap! Gone!