Who is she masturbates to?

Whelp, I'm no match for you (although I know Leora prefers intellectual squirrels with fluffy tails), but you'd better be on the look out for a black animal with a white strip. He's the self-proclaimed president of the Goddess Leora Fan Club, LLC.

The dude can do some serious damage, Charlie. Cover you nose if you see him. Just a heads-up to a newbie. And welcome to the zoo...

If you could see her laptop screen you would see a couple of woodland creatures a squirrel named Foamy and a skunk named Pepe.. This is who she looks at while bating.

Sorry for you other boys, you just don't stand a chance with the princess.

She masturbates to anything that shows passion and endurance...the two things missing from her sex life

If she finds the proper man she can have it all.  Staying with that current dipshit she lives with will bring her no satisfaction.

Guest Charlie Bone

Whelp, I'm no match for you (although I know Leora prefers intellectual squirrels with fluffy tails), but you'd better be on the look out for a black animal with a white strip. He's the self-proclaimed president of the Goddess Leora Fan Club, LLC.

The dude can do some serious damage, Charlie. Cover you nose if you see him. Just a heads-up to a newbie. And welcome to the zoo...

I know how to handle a skunk, don't you worry  ;)

Guest Charlie Bone

If you could see her laptop screen you would see a couple of woodland creatures a squirrel named Foamy and a skunk named Pepe.. This is who she looks at while bating.

Sorry for you other boys, you just don't stand a chance with the princess.

Actually, sorry to correct you, but the picture she is looking at is one I posted up - a photo of a stuffed skunk and squirrel with myself standing close by, tail erect and slobbering at the chops.

Leora is a keen taxidermist, don't you know  :) I just cater for her needs.