Workout Apps?

van the man

When they work out it seems that they have a phone app that can monitor their movements. Anyone know what app it might be?

It looks similar to Workout Trainer you can download from iTunes.

Untitled.jpg

It's a real worry watching Masha. She is very flexible but tries too hard, pushes some of the exercises beyond her comfort zone and has poor technique. I'm terrified she will do herself an injury sooner or later.

I think you are right. She looks like she is new to working out and doesn't yet have the core strength to hold the positions.

Her body is still has a large amount of fat around her middle and upper thighs/buttocks. I'm not saying she is fat but she is not yet toned. He is far more toned. I suspect they are a new couple and she has got the fitness bug from him. Good for her. Eventually she will have a toned figure and will look even better. The pear shape will disappear.

From the look of the scar on her back she must have had spinal trouble in the past. Hopefully she will be sensible and not do herself any damage as she gets fitter.

As long as she doesn't get 'too toned'. I prefer a little bit of padding to round off the edges and cover the bones. Too skinny isn't healthy.

Probably spent too much time working with some women, not all, but some that think they need to look like men and act like men, but don't realise they never will be men or capable of doing the same job. And yes I know I will get hung for that comment.