She is doing coke on cam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

combien de temps une droguée va t-elle rester sur rlc? est-ce qu'elle en vends également, entre 00h00 et 3 heures du matin??

How long does a drug addict will stay on rlc? does it also sell, between 00:00 am and 3 ?? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I have some screenshots, but none where the powder is visible. She was working away from the camera most of the time.

All I can SEE, is the makings for roll your own cigarettes. Can't see any white powder, didn't see her cleaning up any white powder, didn't see anything white on her nice black clothes.

All I can SEE, is the makings for roll your own cigarettes. Can't see any white powder, didn't see her cleaning up any white powder, didn't see anything white on her nice black clothes.

She definitely "cut" lines with her card. Who does that when rolling cigarettes?

We'll see. Maybe someone recorded it.

elle a effectivement fait un mélange avec une carte de crédit, qu'elle a mélangée à du tabac, et peut-être du cannabis....j'ai vu un petit sachet blanc....elle a des sachets de tabac(ou d'autre chose) partout. Dans son sac, dans les tiroir de la cuisine et ceux de la chambre guest!!! même si c'est pour sa consommation personnelle, cela me semble bizarre d'en avoir autant!!!!

it actually is a mixture with a credit card, she mixed with tobacco, and perhaps cannabis .... I saw a small white bag .... it tobacco pouches (or something else) everywhere. In his bag in the kitchen drawer and those of the guest room !!! even if it is for personal consumption, it seems odd to me to have much !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: