She is doing coke on cam

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She's hardly acting like someone that's done a line of charlie.  Cocaine would be alright as it might give them a bit of life and us something to talk about but if it's marijuana then this will be one boring (chilled out) apartment.

I know that rolling your own cigarettes is normal, even with a filter. And I didn't say she was using cocaine. It looked like white powder and she was making lines with a (credit)card. I didn't see her put anything in her nose.

For all I care the tobacco may have looked like a white powder. The lightning and resolution of the camera is not perfect. But it seemed very strange to work with tobacco like that. She was definitely tapping her card on the kitchen counter and she created 4 lines of .... whatever it was.

If she really is using something we probably will find out sooner of later. There are camera's everywhere you know. ;)

I know that rolling your own cigarettes is normal, even with a filter. And I didn't say she was using cocaine. It looked like white powder and she was making lines with a (credit)card. I didn't see her put anything in her nose.

For all I care the tobacco may have looked like a white powder. The lightning and resolution of the camera is not perfect. But it seemed very strange to work with tobacco like that. She was definitely tapping her card on the kitchen counter and she created 4 lines of .... whatever it was.

If she really is using something we probably will find out sooner of later. There are camera's everywhere you know. ;)

You need to go back and read your own post. I'll save you the trouble of looking for it:

She "cut" some white powder with a card (creditcard or something alike) into 4 lanes. Then she mixed that with tobacco as far as i could see.

That quite clearly states she mixed white powder with tobacco. Make your mind up.

You need to go back and read your own post. I'll save you the trouble of looking for it:

She "cut" some white powder with a card (creditcard or something alike) into 4 lanes. Then she mixed that with tobacco as far as i could see.

That quite clearly states she mixed white powder with tobacco. Make your mind up.

Nevermind man, I didn't see shit. Watch the camera's yourself. :smoke:

She did indeed handle that credit card in a manner that we are used to see people manipulating something they intend to snort. I have no idea what it was but I can understand what Mark was saying about the resolution.

Then how about people wait for the facts instead of making things up. Maybe she was mixing drugs, but no one knows.

But then you use quotes out of context so not surprised you'd support the make up story about the resolution confusing things.

Then how about people wait for the facts instead of making things up. Maybe she was mixing drugs, but no one knows.

But then you use quotes out of context so not surprised you'd support the make up story about the resolution confusing things.

I think that people were just trying to make sense of what they saw. As did others, I commented on what I saw. I enjoy interacting with some of the others here. I don't need to turn each thread into a debate. Try and have some fun.

Look people! This one waits for RLC to reveal all the facts before he starts posting on this forum. :haha: