She is doing coke on cam

I think that people were just trying to make sense of what they saw. As did others, I commented on what I saw. I enjoy interacting with some of the others here. I don't need to turn each thread into a debate. Try and have some fun.

And as it turns out, people didn't actually see anything.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

je fume des cigarettes roulées avec un filtre, et je vous garantis que l'on ne fait pas comme cela!!!! elle a procédée comme si elle se roulait un joint d'herbe (cannabis), elle a même récupérée toutes les miettes avec la carte de crédit...c'est ce que font les fumeurs de joint, car cela coute cher!!!

I smoke rolled cigarettes with a filter, and I guarantee you that we do not like that !!!! she procédée like she was rolling a grass joint (cannabis), she even recovered all the crumbs with the credit card ... that's what joint smokers because it is expensive !!!

je fume des cigarettes roulées avec un filtre, et je vous garantis que l'on ne fait pas comme cela!!!! elle a procédée comme si elle se roulait un joint d'herbe (cannabis), elle a même récupérée toutes les miettes avec la carte de crédit...c'est ce que font les fumeurs de joint, car cela coute cher!!!

I smoke rolled cigarettes with a filter, and I guarantee you that we do not like that !!!! she procédée like she was rolling a grass joint (cannabis), she even recovered all the crumbs with the credit card ... that's what joint smokers because it is expensive !!!

So what did she do with the white powder?

She's a junky. Just admit it.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that she might be one, but why on earth would I just believe something someone says on here just for the sake of believing them. Most people on this board either make snap baseless decisions based on things they THINK they saw, or just flat out make things up. I'll believe it when I see it for myself.

ALEX: Honey I'm home! What did you today?

LERA: Hi! I cut up coke into various lines and then put them all with tobacco in one roll up and smoked it.

ALEX: What? What the fuck? You smoked cocaine?  Then what did you do?

LERA: I sat on the sofa for three hours, it was mental. Smoking cocaine, I don't understand why nobody does it. Nobody at all does it, do they?

ALEX: No they fucking don't, what a waste. Now come here and let's have sex for three minutes.

LERA: Ooooh! I'm so high right now!

ALEX: No you aren't.

I smell flame war ::)

le problème récurant sur cc, c'est quand un gars partage simplement ce qu'il a vu, il y a des membres qui n'ont pas vu la scène, et qui s'acharnent à dire que c'est faux, et qui demandent des preuves, en sachant parfaitement que personne n'est assez fou pour poster une vidéo!!!! il vient ensuite un "rapport de force", entre ceux qui disent "oui, j'ai vu quelque chose de bizarre", et ceux qui disent "je n'ai rien vu, donc c'est faux!!!". si tous ceux qui partagent ce qu'ils ont vu, se retrouve devant un tribunal populaire, vous n'aurez bientôt plus aucuns échanges sur CC, sauf des captures d'écrans de cams gratuites!!! je pense que nous ne tarderons pas à avoir une réponse, en regardant lera....

the recurring problem on CC is when a guy just sharing what he saw, there are members who have not seen the scene and who are bent on saying that it is wrong, and require evidence, knowing full well that no one is crazy enough to post a video !!!! Then there comes a "balance of power" between those who say "yes, I saw something weird," and those who say "I did not see anything, so it is wrong !!!". if all those who share what they have seen, is faced with a people's court, you will soon no longer trade on CC, except for screenshots of Free cams !!! I think we shall soon have an answer, looking lera .... :idk: :idk:

I know that rolling your own cigarettes is normal, even with a filter. And I didn't say she was using cocaine. It looked like white powder and she was making lines with a (credit)card. I didn't see her put anything in her nose.

For all I care the tobacco may have looked like a white powder. The lightning and resolution of the camera is not perfect. But it seemed very strange to work with tobacco like that. She was definitely tapping her card on the kitchen counter and she created 4 lines of .... whatever it was.

If she really is using something we probably will find out sooner of later. There are camera's everywhere you know. ;)

I would be pretty amazed if she was actually cutting lines of coke in an apartment with cameras everywhere knowing thousands of people are watching you. You couldn't find a dumber person on this planet if you tried if this was really the case. But i doubt it.

To put this easy, u dont smoke any powder if ure a junkie unless its heroin and that is not smoked like that, and if there were filters on the cigarettes it more likely she used raw Tobacco and flavored with something, therefore something powderlike. Cannabis or marijuana is neither White or powder. Unless she is seen with some real drugs or sniffing lines dont Yell junkie.

Thank you fredrik29. You don't smoke powdered cocaine. If you did, you would be inhaling all of the cut the dealer put in it, plus the chemicals used to process the Coke. I did enough of this stuff as a 20 something kid to fill a tanker. Cocaine is processed with Hydro-Chloric Acid. Liquefying the base product yields a yellowish rock substance. This on the street is known as 'Crack'.

Smoking cocaine, or freebasing, as it was known then is nothing that a coke-head would waste rolling into tobacco. One time and you never want to put it down. The euphoria felt while under the influence of base cocaine is something you never want to start. That's why crackheads will kill, rob and do whatever it takes to get their next rock.

Thank you fredrik29. You don't smoke powdered cocaine. If you did, you would be inhaling all of the cut the dealer put in it, plus the chemicals used to process the Coke. I did enough of this stuff as a 20 something kid to fill a tanker. Cocaine is processed with Hydro-Chloric Acid. Liquefying the base product yields a yellowish rock substance. This on the street is known as 'Crack'.

Smoking cocaine, or freebasing, as it was known then is nothing that a coke-head would waste rolling into tobacco. One time and you never want to put it down. The euphoria felt while under the influence of base cocaine is something you never want to start. That's why crackheads will kill, rob and do whatever it takes to get their next rock.

thank you for your fantastic response, nobody will contradict you here, under penalty of being banned in the following minutes .... so for someone who did not see anything, you're fantastic, bravo, bravo, and thank you again I'm sorry, sorry, sorry ....; :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\