Hmm, New Living Room layout

does the RLC mothership have the "right" to rearrange the camera placement since they "own" the apartment? Could the go in an relocate the cameras to better serve their client base (US!)? :idk:

Ren/Stimpy

Good question, and I do not know the answer.

However have you seen the cams, they are pretty well built into the apartments and moving them involves cabling and possible re-decorating.

In some apartments you can either see another cam reflected in a mirror or by a cam looking towards it.

As CCTV is part of my trade I would not like to have to go every other month and start moving those cams around.

The rearranging of the furniture makes perfect sense.  Before the huge fight, a lot of the good "action" on this apartment took place on the old couch location "Camera 2".  Most casuals who visited RLC prior to the rearrange, probably always saw what was on camera 1 and then moved on to the next apartment if nothing was going on there. By putting the couch in front of camera 1, this might lead to more enticement for subscribers.  Just 0.02.

The rearranging of the furniture makes perfect sense.  Before the huge fight, a lot of the good "action" on this apartment took place on the old couch location "Camera 2".  Most casuals who visited RLC prior to the rearrange, probably always saw what was on camera 1 and then moved on to the next apartment if nothing was going on there. By putting the couch in front of camera 1, this might lead to more enticement for subscribers.  Just 0.02.

Hmm, Possibly a good answer.