Who want to watch other HOME Security cameras from world? Russia, USA, UK, etc..

For starters, you're suggesting that you want to sell something that doesn't belong to you. That is ILLEGAL.

Second, if you weren't trying to perpetrate a scam, you'd post a couple of samples. You didn't, so get lost...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  This is nothing extraordinary.  Do a google search on "unsecured camera feeds".  You will get links to feeds and methods of finding unsecured cam feeds from all over.

2.  CamCaps is based of free sharing of information, cams, videos, etc.  To use this forum as an attempt to make money is disgusting and I think IceBlue should be banned from CC.

1.  This is nothing extraordinary.  Do a google search on "unsecured camera feeds".  You will get links to feeds and methods of finding unsecured cam feeds from all over.

2.  CamCaps is based of free sharing of information, cams, videos, etc.  To use this forum as an attempt to make money is disgusting and I think IceBlue should be banned from CC.

i was going to say the same.....

Dont angry jojo.. We are only discussing. My method not like simple google search

inurl:”webcam7? intitle:”8080?

intitle:”Android Webcam Server” inurl:”8080?

inurl:/Aview.htm

inurl:”view/viewer_index.shtml”

inurl:”ViewerFrame?Mode=”

inurl:”axis-cgi/mjpg”

intitle:”Live View / – AXIS” | inurl:view/view.shtml

inurl:”ViewerFrama?Mode=”

intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”

intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/

intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/

inurl:home/homej.html

AXIS-cgi

“Live Web imaging Unleashed”

indexFrame.html AXIS

/view/view.html AXIS

inurl:AXIS-cgi/mjpg/video.swf

“Toshiba Network Camera – User Login”

intitle:LiveApplet inurl:LvAppl

----------these are simple and not important ------

I am using netviewer program for watch DVR system who use dvrocx.cab activex extension..

somebody can found many DVR system's IP by portscanner but most of them has got PASS

But i found a method and i am watching most of cameras (that it can watch by ie. by dvroxc.cab) without pass :) even if has pass :)

So i dont want to more discuss here. If someone interesting on this topic then can write me PM.

Guest Mac867309

Iceblue, what you are doing is illegal.  Since I have private cameras for security, I wouldn't want mine seen, if that were possible.  My cameras have a level of protection that is almost impossible to get through.

Dont angry jojo.. We are only discussing. My method not like simple google search

inurl:”webcam7? intitle:”8080?

intitle:”Android Webcam Server” inurl:”8080?

inurl:/Aview.htm

inurl:”view/viewer_index.shtml”

inurl:”ViewerFrame?Mode=”

inurl:”axis-cgi/mjpg”

inurl:”ViewerFrama?Mode=”

intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”

intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/

intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/

inurl:home/homej.html

AXIS-cgi

“Live Web imaging Unleashed”

indexFrame.html AXIS

/view/view.html AXIS

inurl:AXIS-cgi/mjpg/video.swf

“Toshiba Network Camera – User Login”

intitle:LiveApplet inurl:LvAppl

----------these are simple and not important ------

I am using netviewer program for watch DVR system who use dvrocx.cab activex extension..

somebody can found many DVR system's IP by portscanner but most of them has got PASS

But i found a method and i am watching most of cameras (that it can watch by ie. by dvroxc.cab) without pass :) even if has pass :)

So i dont want to more discuss here. If someone interesting on this topic then can write me PM.

Contact with me on private

i have seen all of these before. all you have to do is google live cam ip addresses. most of them do no work anymore and the ones that do are boring!

You are right and wrong.. because we are talking about different things.