Z & L's guest

I think she will return, hope she does.

Still hoping to see Lev make love with her, or have I missed that part!

She certainly brought intrigue to the apartment.

Je pense qu'elle sera de retour, espère qu'elle fait. Toujours dans l'espoir de voir Lev faire l'amour avec elle, ou ai-je raté cette partie! Elle a certainement l'intrigue à l'appartement.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Je pense qu'elle sera de retour, espère qu'elle fait. Toujours dans l'espoir de voir Lev faire l'amour avec elle, ou ai-je raté cette partie! Elle a certainement l'intrigue à l'appartement.

she go to her boyfriend in Moscow and will return again

Yesterday had been talking on the phone with Zoya

From what I heard she is his sister as Zoya was saying they don't look alike for siblings.  ::)

The guest didn't take a shower but this is one strange apartment. Zoya was in the bathroom and the guest was changing in front dough boy. We think they are all a couple cans short a six pack. Seriously strange birds. The guest will walk around and stink and won't take a shower but she will dress in front of that worthless worm. Maybe they are all from the same asylum.

The guest didn't take a shower but this is one strange apartment. Zoya was in the bathroom and the guest was changing in front dough boy. We think they are all a couple cans short a six pack. Seriously strange birds. The guest will walk around and stink and won't take a shower but she will dress in front of that worthless worm. Maybe they are all from the same asylum.

I believe from other posts that "The Guest" is his sister.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 0:49 PM, English said:

I originally assumed it was her sister, then I go told it's his! Regardless waited a long time for some action between them and I missed what little you captured.

Anyone know who she actually is?

If anyone goes back into and through the older threads (for any of the apartments)... there is a lot of information... and a lot of questions that have already been answered.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 1:20 PM, rubberball50 said:

If anyone goes back into and through the older threads (for any of the apartments)... there is a lot of information... and a lot of questions that have already been answered.

Hey thanks for the link, thread is an interesting read although I am no further forward - Yet.