Stephan the psychotherapist?

For several hours Stephan has been consoling the friend of Alma. I watched for a little while and see he does most of the talking, though can't understand him. He makes - as usual - lots of gestures.

How ironic - Here is this guy giving relationship tips and comforting advice to the lovelorn!

But...just maybe...he has found his life calling - his niche for specialty work!

I expect a website in a day or so to read..."Tell it to Stephan, advice to the lovelorn and lonely!"

Dear Stefan,

I've been dating this chick for five years, sex life is great but she don't put out like ur chick. I went out and found another on the side and this chick is insane in the sack, problem is she won't let me put it in her butt.. what should I do? Should I try sticking it in her nose? Or even her ear? Will that get me the access I so desperately seek?

Please help..

Sincerely,

Access denied

Giggle... its funny ;) :p

On a serious note tho, isn't he and alma having issues so to speak? U would think he'd work on his relationship before giveing advice to others. Then again he's always checkin her out.. maybe he's tellin her what she wants to hear so he can get in her pants.

I think both of you have a point! THAT may be the real reason. I see the boyfriend is back -

I was away so need your help. Was there any "makeup" action in the spare bedroom? -

Did I miss any real wall rattling stuff?