Anyone wants to share the couples' vids?

Hi! I'm the new member. Does anyone have the couple's vids to share? Unfortunately all links are dead. Many thanks!

If you goto the top of the page you'll the attachment center. There you will find videos and pictures of every couple current or past.

Thanks for your reply! I've almost checked out all vids (112pages) in the attachment centre, there aren't any Lina&Mark's recordings, nor are some other couples in the past. All invalid links in the archive mean new member cannot access the old videos except some of them. What a pity.

Thanks for your reply! I've almost checked out all vids (112pages) in the attachment centre, there aren't any Lina&Mark's recordings, nor are some other couples in the past. All invalid links in the archive mean new member cannot access the old videos except some of them. What a pity.

The invalid links are caused from Third Party Upload Sites such as putlocker, mediafire and similar sites. Those Video links became invalid usually within 24 hours or less after they were posted. Which were removed by RLC through a DMCA Takedown order.

Back in the day when the apartment was available for them everyone used those Third Party Sites over the attachment center. Lina & Marks stay with RLC was a short one which I believe was only 4 months and then Leora and Paul moved into it after them and they are still with RLC today.

It's just unfortunate the attachment center wasn't used much back then. A lot of great videos could have been saved.

Guest DJAlex90

Hello,

I tried to upgrade to paying member but when I click on paypal link, it show me an error with the seller paypal account!