Pictures Split #1 Part #1

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Who had a better ass or Body Anna or Kristy ? :drool: :drool:

Also if you look at the brown tile right by the shower head were their heads are,you'll notice that they are about the same height.

ANNA

Kristy

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

HEY GUYS AND GIRLS OF CC OR ELSEWHERE !!!!!

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ON HERE WHO ALREADY KNOWS RITA'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES,ESPECIALLY HER INSTAGRAM PAGE,SHE HAS A VERY IMPORTANT REQUEST FROM US.....SHE REALLY NEEDS ALL OF US TO VOTE FOR HER IN A COMPETITION THAT SHE IS CURRENTLY IN,SO PLEASE GO THERE AND VOTE FOR HER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN THANK YOU.

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME HERE OR IN A PM FOR HER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS THOUGH BECAUSE FOR HER SECURITY I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE.

I'M SPECIFICALLY SPEAKING TO THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW HER PAGES,I'M ASKING YOU TO PLEASE SUPPORT MY BABY SO THAT SHE CAN WIN THANK YOU. :clap: :clap:

THANK YOU MIKEY.!!!!!! :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 9:50 AM, euromike69 said:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Who had a better ass or Body Anna or Kristy ? :drool: :drool:

Also if you look at the brown tile right by the shower head were their heads are,you'll notice that they are about the same height.

ANNA

Kristy

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Nice boobs but no hips and no ass

Let me guess everybody is glued to the screen watching the girls dancing in the kitchen ,And later we will see a Gif from hope85 showing them doing just that and photos from K.lane,Prodog Mikey and others,hoo hoo hoo the daily routine of CC members :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :hi: