Pictures Split #1 Part #1

RLC must really pay well for any girl to come into this project (girls apartment) while in an outside relationship!  Doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me!!

I would think they get paid well.  RLC likely looks after all the Visa arrangements as well.

I would think they get paid well.  RLC likely looks after all the Visa arrangements as well.

I guess that's where I differ from the rest, I wouldn't want my girlfriend going to another country and putting herself on display like some of these girls do and going out clubbing and such.  Doesn't breed well in a relationship I wouldn't think!

I guess that's where I differ from the rest, I wouldn't want my girlfriend going to another country and putting herself on display like some of these girls do and going out clubbing and such.  Doesn't breed well in a relationship I wouldn't think!

I would think if one was in a relationship back home that's where their priority should keep them. I don't think they are in any financial difficulties where they would be hard up for cash by any means.

RLC will go to any length just to make a buck.  They better enjoy these ones cause when they do their change over the next ones may not be as good as these ones.

Looks like Anna would also like to suck Irma's tits. She almost got one out but Irma said " Oh No "...LOL

Meanwhile, Ilona has been in the bath for hours, probably rubbing a few out or else she's shining that

honey pot so that it will blind anyone that gets close........LOL !