Coincidence?

BBsq69

When Nora's apartment ended we had a spectacular day of fucking. Beatriz's apartment closed yesterday - yes hardly the same thing - and we have had another fantastic day. It's almost as though they are all told to put on a show to distract us. There was no need because I am sure Sara's going to keep us entertained but if it is a policy then get rid of Lera next week and we should be in for one hell of  a day.

When Nora's apartment ended we had a spectacular day of fucking. Beatriz's apartment closed yesterday - yes hardly the same thing - and we have had another fantastic day. It's almost as though they are all told to put on a show to distract us. There was no need because I am sure Sara's going to keep us entertained but if it is a policy then get rid of Lera next week and we should be in for one hell of  a day.

je pense que nina et kira nous offres un grand spectacle actuellement!!! peut-être les prochaines à quitter rlc.... ;)

I think nina kira and offer us a great spectacle now !!! perhaps the next to leave rlc ....;)