Sex doll

I swear that looks like a blow up sex doll laying on the fold out section of the settee.

The question remains.....for who?

C'mon mr. admin, of all people i didn't expect this from you! And you start a new thread for this? Talk about leading by example.

That's Lera's plush "humanoid" toy that always lies on the bedroom bed.

As for Snaky's blow up doll collection? That's more than I need to know right there.

Come on TBG, there is plenty of material in that one to chuckle over. First thing that comes to mind is when Snaky gives his dolls a little bite on the neck, they go down on him ------  :doh:

Come on TBG, there is plenty of material in that one to chuckle over. First thing that comes to mind is when Snaky gives his dolls a little bite on the neck, they go down on him ------  :doh:

Now, now theres no need to be jealous. It's nobody's fault you prefer to "haveablast" with a fuck machine tearing your arse up.

Now, now theres no need to be jealous. It's nobody's fault you prefer to "haveablast" with a fuck machine tearing your arse up.

And I thought I was safe here on this island and didn't need curtains in my house.

Now I know who it is that has been hanging around the place at night wearing a  trench coat and leaving snail trails on my window sills.  :lmao:

C'mon mr. admin, of all people i didn't expect this from you! And you start a new thread for this? Talk about leading by example.

That's Lera's plush "humanoid" toy that always lies on the bedroom bed.

I have a hole collection of blow up dolls about 500 of them all for snaky to enjoy lol  :lmao: