Kinky

Kira is such a considerate lover to Nina. She services her, worships her and does everything to please her. In return Nina accepts the adulation and seems to experience mind blowing orgasms that drain her of every ounce of energy. Tonight Nina even had a second orgasm within 10 minutes of the first!

So Nina is well satisfied but what about Kira? Other than the cerebral pleasure of giving pleasure she doesn't seem to ever achieve orgasm herself. She doesn't seem to seek orgasm and Nina almost never even attempts to make the effort to bring Kira to orgasm!

Both girls are happy at the end of the lovemaking so all is fine, never the less it seems unusual for two loving people to be happy with such an uneven chain of events!

Loved the use of bondage and dildo and finger in the ass. Kira worked extra hard to serve her queen. On many occasions it seemed she was going to get her teeth knocked out as Nina writhed around oblivious to the fact Kira's face was attached to her clit at the time!!! Queen Nina was served exceptionally well tonight by her ever obedient servant Kira!!!

Kira's ultimate ambition seems to be to satisfy her wife. More than once, Nina tried to take the active role to bring Kira to orgasm, but somehow Kira is uneasy every time she's on the receiving end.

I remember one night, when Nina had been decided this time it would be her turn. But even then Kira tried her best to make Nina weak, for avoiding to get pleasured. Nina literally begged her like "No Kira, no, not this time..." (and she won, eventually  :) )

But usually, when it comes to sex, Kira is a steam hammer with a dominant streak, and Nina likes exactly that - a perfect match.

When looking closely and listening carefully, one can see that Nina leads from the bottom. I often heard Kira whispering "what do you want?". The bondage was clearly Nina's idea. I think, the vibrator as well. Yeah, communication is quite important... ::)

What may to us look like an uneven relationship apparently works for them, and to me, nothing else matters.

I would love to see them improving their kinky skills  :)

Well I have only been watching a short time, just recently discovered RLC and just joined here, but these two have been the most fascinating for me to watch, a really interesting relationship and I think a great relationship they have too, it seems to work for them anyway!

Sadly I missed the 'kinky' time lol, maybe someone has a video if we're lucky.