Morning!

timcol

Wow! Someone actually wakes up before noon! Nice to watch too!

What I wouldn't do to sleep until noon. NO, I take that back. The best part of the day is gone.

Now if it would just quit raining for a day or two.

Not to sure why they sign a contract to be in the apartment...then make love under sheets...blankets and in blind spots...puzzling!!

Ummm im pretty sure none of the couples on RLC sign up just to have sex on camera RLC is clearly more of a social experiment than a sex experiment its a what you see is what you get situation im fully aware the main reason People watch the cams is for the hope of seeing some type of sex going on thats a reason why at one point i was paying for a subscription every month but it soon became not worth it....on the other hand im pretty sure the couples is encouraged to be themselves and not worry bout the cams the majority of the time we luck up and get those type of couples like the majority of the couples thats there now and sometimes we are not so lucky and get couples like Elena and Mr 3min Artur or Gia and Ian....but i do agree with you on why is they having sex under covers when since they been in the Apt Maya has been walking around in her panties i think its more Stepan not bein comfortable with the cams yet

dmizzle26: Agreed!

louiej: Why do you expect them to have sex in front of the cameras all the time? I'm pretty sure it's not in their ToS, it's definitely not in yours.

Shadowmag: She's running around topless half the time and you complain because she got dressed off camera. That's being a little picky isn't it?

We pay (or don't pay for 95% of us here) to look in on the daily lives of some willing couples & that's what we get. No more, no less.

Trickshot. The only thing i can complain about is my lack of understanding of the language so i could fully understand things. Please. Next time ask me to clarify before making an un-called judgment. Peace.

If that's the case, my apologies. That's how it read to me.

Maya hasn't really shown much concern about her attire, or lack of, anywhere in the apartment. I don't think she's been mapping out the blindspots, more likely just a coincidence.