Why is she crying

• 2 weeks later...

she was crying because is very hard for her to life with this injury, and she was asking him that he is not helping her, for example i saw when she try to put her t-shirt, it was not easy, and Adrian just looking, that was one of the complains.

What I don't know what is in injury about. Someone can explain please

para mi es mas facil en español, está llorando porque el tipo es un hijo de su madre...

No la ayuda en nada, me parece que es un vividor, pero definitivamente está enamorada

cuando se está poniendo la ropa, el sólo la ve, y ella le reclama eso, que el no la ayuda y que para ella es muy dificil hacer todo.

que tiene varios dias que no come bien ni duerme bien.

Lo que creo es que ahora para ella él es una carga, él no puede no tomar ni una decisión  como la compra de una antena.

para mi es mas facil en español, está llorando porque el tipo es un hijo de su madre...

No la ayuda en nada, me parece que es un vividor, pero definitivamente está enamorada

cuando se está poniendo la ropa, el sólo la ve, y ella le reclama eso, que el no la ayuda y que para ella es muy dificil hacer todo.

que tiene varios dias que no come bien ni duerme bien.

Lo que creo es que ahora para ella él es una carga, él no puede no tomar ni una decisión  como la compra de una antena.

Here is the translation for above using Google Translate:

"for me it is easier in Spanish, she is crying because the guy is a son of his mother ...

No help at all, I think is a parasite, but it's definitely in love

when you are putting clothing, only you see, and she claims that, that does not help and it is very difficult to do everything.

you have several days do not eat well or sleep well.

What I think is that now for him it is a burden, he can not or will not take a decision like buying an antenna."

I get the jist.  Dude is being insensitive to her needs (like many guys, he thinks with his dick and not his brain).