Bandwidth

Guest Joeybaggs

Guest Joeybaggs

What a Waste of Bandwidth - How much longer do we have to endure this pathetic no escapades of an apartment.  :trashcomputer:

What a Waste of Bandwidth - How much longer do we have to endure this pathetic no escapades of an apartment.  :trashcomputer:

Why are you starting a new topic just to repeat what has been posted over a hundreds of times in other topics

Why are you starting a new topic just to repeat what has been posted over a hundreds of times in other topics

Very good point!  If people would just take a couple of minutes and look through the threads, they can find a topic to post under.  I just don't get it lol.

Guest Joeybaggs

So I started a new thread!  :shithappens: I`m a PAID MEMBER - YOUR NOT!!!!

YOU ACT LIKE YOUR MY FUCKING BITCH.....  :dwarf:

So I started a new thread!  :shithappens: I`m a PAID MEMBER - YOUR NOT!!!!

YOU ACT LIKE YOUR MY FUCKING BITCH.....  :dwarf:

Look dude, there is no reason to call someone a F'n Bitch.  All i was saying is the more threads that are created when there is already a thread out there that you could have posted to, is lazy/unobservant.  The more threads created just makes everything slow down and CC is having some issues with this as i type this.  Have a good day!

Guest Joeybaggs

dfCcap, I did not make myself clear . I meant the other guy (non-member) I APOLOGIZE for posting this tread.. disregard everything I SAID. I have nothing but LOVE for everyone - AGAIN I  APOLOGIZE to anyone

I have upset... I`m not all there :screwy:

dfCcap, I did not make myself clear . I meant the other guy (non-member) I APOLOGIZE for posting this tread.. disregard everything I SAID. I have nothing but LOVE for everyone - AGAIN I  APOLOGIZE to anyone

I have upset... I`m not all there :screwy:

No problem JB, it's all good!