Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Phil is depressed, is sleeping all day. Anna showed no caring or sympathy for him when they spoke. Cold as ice. I am sure Phil had feelings for Anna, remember how Dizi would come on to him, but he waited for Anna to move in? Phil doesn't show a lot of affection, but he showed more for Anna than anyone else. And the Petra thing with him was harmless flirting between friends. He never tried to fuck her. I suspect that Ivo will move in with Anna and Phil with Petra. Phil becomes a lost cause and Dizi will definitely leave if Phil moves over to Tver. VV brought this all on all for a good night or a few of fucking. Eventually, he will tire of anna. Also, what happens if Yasia comes back after Akira's girl friend leaves after the weekendd?

Wow, you read a lot into things. I am going to take a wild guess that Phil is sleeping because he is a bit hung over and everyone had their night interrupted by a maniac with a knife.

Phil did a bit more than flirt with Petra last night, unless you consider her sucking his cock in front of Ana "just flirting." I actually don't think there was, is, or will be much of a relationship with Ana and Phil.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mr1010 i agree if i was phil i wouldnt even talk to her better yet have her sleep in my bed i think petra is the cause of this to happend.and if this petra kept coming to my apartment to get people to mess up a good time i wouldnt let her in the apt.

I agree 100%. She seems to feel no guilt towards Phil. I just think she fooled a lot of people with her supposed modesty and shyness. I at least thought she was compassionate and a good person. I remember the way she treated Tanya when she needed an ear and the way she cared for Phil when he came home drunk on his birthday. And she was always taking care of the apartment for everyone. She really seemed to care about Phil. But now she just seems like she just wanted to make it with the project and pleasure herself with a good fucking by Ivo.  Where is the  feelings for Phil. Even if he didn't totally satisfy her (Phil), many couples stay together for awhile anyway. Look at Leora and Paul in rlc. Although I think vv wanted this to happen, she seemed to really want Ivo.

Petra has clearly two faces. One is businessman, the other she can be like mother or friend as long as this is helpful for her. She clearly knows her way and is smart enough to handle people also in unpleasant situations.

For me she is "smelling" and anytime she will have a big argument with VV.

Phil is now a cuckolded person. Can watch his former girl friend fuck someone else and deal with it, Insane! Where is Anna going dressed to the t's. Probably Ivo's. Remember how Phil and Anna loved music together. Then Petra and Ivo used the same kind of music to get Anna sexed up. At first, I thought that maybe they just wanted to get Anna used to the cameras. But they are making a change.

On a barely related topic, anyone care to take a guess at how old Petra is? I have no idea so all I am willing to say is she appears to be older than the other women on VV.

You are more diplomatic than a diplomat  :clap:

You are more diplomatic than a diplomat  :clap:

Actually not. I have no idea how old you are but you will find that once you get to a certain point, it becomes increasingly difficult to discern 18 from 28. Or in this day and age 25 from 35.

Archived