Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

This kinda goes with what I was saying earlier, I believe Anna wants to do stuff with Phil but for whatever reason, Phil is not comfortable or does not want to do things back with her. This might have a lot to do with why she has to get what she wants from another guy, Ivo.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna and Phil are fooling around, she is in such a good mood after fucking with Ivo 4 hours ago.

And with Phil she is active, but unfortunately he not so much...

Do you blame him I wouldn't want sloppy seconds, maybe it was ok for her. I tell her to go get Ivory he will fuck anything.

Tver fucks up another relationship!

I noticed that also. She needs to turn to him and reciprocate or at least make her body available to him. She did this to him the first time he tried to make it with her once she first moved in. She was playful, but is reluctant to play around sexually with him.

She is an absolute ass! She rejects him again. He is very patient and respectful of her. How would she like it if she came onto Ivo and he rejected her over and over? I'll watch for a couple more minutes, but I don't think anything will happen.

What a bitch

She is a young girl, driven by her hormons. Even while fucking with Ivo no orgasm, so she permanent hot and driven to play... Poor girl  :soapbox:

And Phil, he will stay for lifetime the rubber king, if his hands will not go lower. Not enough pressure by the hormons?

She is a young girl, driven by her hormons. Even while fucking with Ivo no orgasm, so she permanent hot and driven to play... Poor girl  :soapbox:

She isn't that great of a fuck she just layer there with ivory. She is going to crash and burn just like Tanya and this one is very young so this could get real ugly

She is completely ignoring him after she fooled around jumping on him. She blew up their relationship for Ivo, then she teases and rejects her. Phil is totally cuckolded. Have some pride, Phil, kick her out, let her sleep with Dizi or Ivo.

Archived