Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I am not native english speaking? What does this mean?

She has left as she does every morning and her clothes are still there.

Hand luggage only, did not watch the packing. But after the size of the bag I suppose, that she is away for some days. :(

It she remains in the project, I can not say. To bad, Dizi is by far my favorite in the cast. :) Followed by Anna and Phil, of course.

BTW, i still do not know if the GF of akira is now in the cast. So i consider her as the best guest ever in VV.

Hand luggage only, did not watch the packing. But after the size of the bag I suppose, that she is away for some days. :(

It she remains in the project, I can not say. To bad, Dizi is by far my favorite in the cast. :) Followed by Anna and Phil, of course.

thanks for update.

Looks like "family" weekend. After the demonstration of Ivo yesterday that they might have sex and nothing else, she will make up her mind and consider alternatives.

We shall see tomorrow if VV is presenting another guy for her or...

I must have missed something. When I said she left this morning it looked like she might be going to work or more likely to a meeting as she had jeans on. I didn't see her pack anything, perhaps others did. As for the "contract on the table" comment, there was a large object on the table and I was wondering if someone was going over their RLC contract.

I must have missed something. When I said she left this morning it looked like she might be going to work or more likely to a meeting as she had jeans on. I didn't see her pack anything, perhaps others did. As for the "contract on the table" comment, there was a large object on the table and I was wondering if someone was going over their RLC contract.

Not only you has missed something. When I switched on at about 11:30 their time, could´nt see Dizi, bed was just left from sleeping, the big plastic bag with flowers (?) was in the bottom of wardrobe. Now, when Anna was entering the room, bed was made up and no bag there.

Contrary to the views of many around here, Phil is kind of becoming my hero in it all. In spite of the complete insanity that goes on around him, his attitude is "whatever dude, I'll be over here on the couch with my phone," Oh, you want to give me a BJ - cool, whatever." "Okay Petra you want to get nude and dance for me ---yep, okay - if you want to." 

thanks for update.

Looks like "family" weekend. After the demonstration of Ivo yesterday that they might have sex and nothing else, she will make up her mind and consider alternatives.

We shall see tomorrow if VV is presenting another guy for her or...

Taking into account the general daily schedule it seams that there are always more boys than girls are present in the appartments. So perhaps, The next supplement should contain as at least one girl. Important: This is only proper when phil overcomes his reservations.

In general, it looks as if the addition of two or three more "normal" (Voronezh like) residents would be  good for the project. Place for a 3rd new "normal" resident could be created in Tver. Here everything seems somehow stuck. Due to my opinion VV sould ask either Petra or Ivorian to leave the project. I would also like, if the GF of Akira would get a part of the permanent cast. If this is not possible, it would be an alternative to let go Akira. That would be a shame, however, in Tver they do need a fast change, I think. Petra, Ivorian and Akira1 (wo GF) are simply too artificial.

Edit:

1) As long as the girlfriend of Akira is there, also  Akira acts very friendly and normal.

Let start out by saying to you as I said before I have with out a doubt more hands on experience dealing with people who have or are screwing up their lives. I mendor and advise people everyday it's part of my job. I also have the education to back it up, I have more letters after my name than you probably can count. I am very highly regarded and often sought after for my experience and expertise in my field. Even on the personal side I have done more than my share of screw ups. I admit I am far from perfect and have as many skeletons in my closet as the next guy. So if I was you I would really watch what you bet because you have zero chance of winning this bet.

Their past experiences won't change the cost they will pay for thier current mistakes. So shooting your moth off a blog makes you feel better about your life good luck.

Let me begin by saying that the idea that you council anyone is frightening. Fortunately I have been on the internet for quite a long time and I have learned that people who brag about having a lot of money are usually full of it and I assume that is also true for people who claim to have a lot of education. People who actually have these things don't typically brag about them.

Now, maybe the even more disturbing thing. You have indicated that people here are ruining their lives. How exactly? By having sex? These people don't appear to do drugs, they are not engaging in any criminal activity that we know of. So how exactly are they ruining their lives?

Is this some kind of moral judgement? If this is the case, what are you even doing here? Based on the way you talk about women, the thought of you in the real world anywhere near young women sends shivers down my spine.

Is this guy possibly from VV?

I do not think so. He had luggage with him. ... First impression is positive, I think. .... Let's see.

Now, I hope that they do not start these stupid games. One Girl VS Two guys, would be exactly what I meant before. :(