Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

Of course. She dresses like a slut. Who walks out to another apartment even in the same building wherein that sexy one piece with no underwear under. You can practically see her pussy through it. And she did an absolute tease sexy dance for Phil and then of course left him. Please move her into Tver with Ivo. Oh, but she doesn't want that, wants to be a free agent able to go where she wants when she wants. So, the tragic case of Phil continues. New guy and Dizi look like they my make it. Good for Dizi. I like new guy, who bonds well with Phil. Get new girl for Phil, VV! Then, apartments will be complete. When Akira's girl friend comes over, just use foldout couch in Tver. Easy!

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting dress up of Anna half past midnight, going to see Ivo?

some minutes later:

As I said,before, he is not able to have a normal conversation. There is just sex in his mind. Less than 5min and he started his frist attempt.

Very nice reaction from Anna .... A very quick and clear rejection. ... Realy awesome. :)

I just remembered something. The night before the sexy party at Voronezh when Anna made it with Ivo, Ivo and Yasia tried to have sex, but Ivo couldn't keep it up to penetrate her. Is it possible that if he had, we might not have had Anna and Ivo, and Anna and Phil might be together? What a weird thought! Although, I have a feeling that maybe Anna and Ivo would have made it eventually, as I think they were meeting secretly for a smoke and to makeout. Anyone have any thoughts on that? By the way, having been burned by several fails in new people that VV doesn't even name the new ones anymore.

Of course. She dresses like a slut. Who walks out to another apartment even in the same building wherein that sexy one piece with no underwear under. You can practically see her pussy through it. And she did an absolute tease sexy dance for Phil and then of course left him. Please move her into Tver with Ivo. Oh, but she doesn't want that, wants to be a free agent able to go where she wants when she wants. So, the tragic case of Phil continues. New guy and Dizi look like they my make it. Good for Dizi. I like new guy, who bonds well with Phil. Get new girl for Phil, VV! Then, apartments will be complete. When Akira's girl friend comes over, just use foldout couch in Tver. Easy!

I just remembered something. The night before the sexy party at Voronezh when Anna made it with Ivo, Ivo and Yasia tried to have sex, but Ivo couldn't keep it up to penetrate her. Is it possible that if he had, we might not have had Anna and Ivo, and Anna and Phil might be together? What a weird thought! Although, I have a feeling that maybe Anna and Ivo would have made it eventually, as I think they were meeting secretly for a smoke and to makeout. Anyone have any thoughts on that? By the way, having been burned by several fails in new people that VV doesn't even name the new ones anymore.

Without comments.

As I said,before, he is not able to have a normal conversation. There is just sex in his mind. Less than 5min and he started his frist attempt.

Very nice reaction from Anna .... A very quick and clear rejection. ... Realy awesome. :)

I guess its time for me to chime in. After Ivor and Sonia had sex. She and Phil decided to just be

friends. Yes she does crap with him on the free cams, but that's so she can stay in the villa. There's

just something that Sonia just isn't attracted to when it comes to Phil.

Biggie for Phil though because I think he knows what kind of person Ivor is. When the girls smarten

up they will leave Ivor alone and stay in Voronezh unless they have to go to Tver. Dizi was gone on

Halloween, I think she made a choice not to be there because she knew she would get pressure

from Ivor.

Phil also didn't jump at the chance to be with Dizi when he had the chance. I think he was waiting

to see what would happen to between Ivor and her. Dizi learned her lesson with Ivor, I think Sonia

just learned hers. PHIL YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!! I think he;s just waiting to see what happens with

Sonia.

Remember when he came to the villa Tanya had fucked Akira and Dizi had fucked Ivor. That's probably

all they talked about. When Sonia first came she had a moment with Phil and he was open to that.

Then Tver came down and fucked it all up. Ivor being a more experience guy talked Sonia into fucking

him. Phil saw that and said nope he can have her. But soon she'll be back or she'll leave the villa and

I'll get me a new girl. Dudes got patience's.

Good to see the new guy and dizi Bonding. Can't wait to see what happens.

Mr Box you are right.

By the way, something didn't happen between Anna and Ivo, tonight, sex. Even though Ivo was up and lying there. Trouble in paradise? Phil seems to be comforting her in bed, spooning perhaps. Phil, don't try, she'll break your heart! She didn't worry about your feelings when she did it with Ivo the day after doing it with you. Sometimes, karma happens. What goes around, comes around.