Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

All I know is it's been far too long since we've seen Dizi getting fucked. I don't care who does it. It's her time again.

Some patience will probably be necessary. The need to know each other first. I think, everything seams to be very promising today. And i believe, they know for sure that a daily shower is not sufficient. ... They are not naiv. ... At least I do not think that.

Now, I am a fan of Anna, too. ;)  Ice cold rejection. Very nice. :)

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said,before, he is not able to have a normal conversation. There is just sex in his mind. Less than 5min and he started his frist attempt.

Very nice reaction from Anna .... A very quick and clear rejection. ... Realy awesome. :)

Sorry, this was no quick and clear rejection, this was desparation. Please acknowledge that Anna has got her period, the white cord was visible when she left the bathtub. Therefore she needed "mother" Phil to fall asleep.

Sorry, this was no quick and clear rejection, this was desparation. Please acknowledge that Anna has got her period, the white cord was visible when she left the bathtub. Therefore she needed "mother" Phil to fall asleep.

Do not justify much you are just a loser

Know something in this life which you can not control a person's life forever

very good, already become much better :)

Capture_2015_11_02_23_35_49_175.jpg

if he is happy to get a abit of cuddle every time she is not getting it from some one elss thats ok bus she loose what little respect she has for him as a man soon will disappear and even if she is not with ivo soon or latter a new  guy will move in and she will jump on him and phill will become a watcher.

NOOOOOOOOO kNOW  we need you. Don't give up. If everyone likes this, like his last

post as a way to show him we need him.

What is the Gift Leila to Rome on holiday birthday