Voronezh - Split 1

adonis9974

I disagree. Phil's cuddling is exactly the right thing to do. She would lose respect for him if he just tried to have sex again on a night that she is upset at what happened with Ivo. Whether this patient comforting will turn into anything more remains to be seen. But Phil is a good friend to Anna considering what she did to him. His forgiving her means that she can get past her guilt at what she did. That guilt can absolutely prevent her from returning to a relationship with him. You  sometimes see this in couples where one has cheated or attempted to form a relationship with someone else. No one would fault the partner cheated on if they do not forgive. But once forgiveness is shown, the other partner can get past their guilt. It can even make the relationship stronger at times. You're a better man than I, Phil.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Phil's cuddling is exactly the right thing to do. She would lose respect for him if he just tried to have sex again on a night that she is upset at what happened with Ivo. Whether this patient comforting will turn into anything more remains to be seen. But Phil is a good friend to Anna considering what she did to him. His forgiving her means that she can get past her guilt at what she did. That guilt can absolutely prevent her from returning to a relationship with him. You  sometimes see this in couples where one has cheated or attempted to form a relationship with someone else. No one would fault the partner cheated on if they do not forgive. But once forgiveness is shown, the other partner can get past their guilt. It can even make the relationship stronger at times. You're a better man than I, Phil.

mr1010 i respect your post but for me once a cheater always a cheater.once a person cheats she will continue to do it.and if your pussy whipped the person would do it even more just my opinion.

Everyone Got Sonia/ Anna Wrong. I have been Talking to KNOW though PM's. Trying to understand

this site better. He speaks Russian and has some insights about what is happing with in the Villa.

I won't go into details until I hear back from him.

I will tell you that Sonia is a VICTIM of VV, She was made by VV to have sex with Ivor. Like I said in

an earlier post Phil and Sonia are just friends. I'll post more when I know more. I don't just go off

the deep end when I post. Neither should any of you guys until you see how things play out. I will

say this too, Phil understands what they made Sonia do. That's why he is so understanding.

I said PHIL ROCKS !!!!! He does too.

I won't say anything more.

Let us know what you find out about what is said in russian about Anna/Sonia situation. Phil is great about it. He is very understanding. I'm not sure I totally agree that Anna doesn't want to do it with Ivo. She seemed genuinely infatuated with him and the sex. Why else get upset if he says no sex tonight? I do think they did tell them at VV that Anna should spice it up and that generally means Ivo. As for Phil and Anna, I would say they are friends, but I think she still has some feelings for him, that's why the sexual tease game. I don't think any of them are more than friends, but some are sexual partners. Except for Akira and redhead who are bf/gf. But, I think Anna and Phil had a little something initially and it doesn't appear totally dead. I would hate to think that everything is precisely scripted! Now, Petra does do scripts. I think Anna fell for Ivo and his undeniable sexual charms. Time will tell whether she truly got the message about Ivo. Only Dizi has been able to resist him and only lately.

This is a fun forum for sure. We have guys who act as if the women have all betrayed them personally. They call them sluts and whores. The men, not so much. Then we have Know, who might actually know what is going on but makes posts so obscure that they might as well be haikus. Like I said, certainly fun and a huge plus to the site.

This is a fun forum for sure. We have guys who act as if the women have all betrayed them personally. They call them sluts and whores. The men, not so much. Then we have Know, who might actually know what is going on but makes posts so obscure that they might as well be haikus. Like I said, certainly fun and a huge plus to the site.

Know is frustrated with VV. He only stuck around because he's answering my questions.

Because of the language barrier we have to go over the question's more then once.

I don't want to post something that wasn't what he intended to say, also I'm trying not

post stuff that would ruin the Voyeur experience for others.