Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

Ugh... both of these girls are pains in the asses for different reasons. This new girl is too damn hyper with no self control hitting everyone and breaking things. I'm glad she's leaving tomorrow. She would be a real nightmare to live with. And Nastya now comes off as a cry baby locking herself in the bathroom and crying on two separate occasions on the same night. Neither one of these girls are mature.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, what happened? Phil and her seemed so good. Almost seems like VV hasn't approved the switch. Phil was on the phone for a while. Then Nastya and Phil talked and no nothing is happening. It doesn't make sense since VV already tweeted the change and Messa was already scoping out the closet in Phil's room. I think maybe Nastya went to take a bath or something. I am pretty sure Messa and new girl will be sleeping together. Will Phil and Nastya sleep together or will someone be on the couch? Are they in dispute over who gets which room?

VV didn't tweet anything about a change. They tweeted that Honey is leaving tomorrow.

Ugh... both of these girls are pains in the asses for different reasons. This new girl is too damn hyper with no self control hitting everyone and breaking things. I'm glad she's leaving tomorrow. She would be a real nightmare to live with. And Nastya now comes off as a cry baby locking herself in the bathroom and crying on two separate occasions on the same night. Neither one of these girls are mature.

This might be the smartest thing said all night.....

I still think the new girl is co deponent

I can't believe this fucking site. Nastya and Phil wanted to do it (or at least Nastya did). Now Phil is in bed with new girl? Unbelievable! And Nastya is in bathroom. How will she go back to same bed with Messa after what happened? Did VV order them to stay where they are and try one more night? If that's what happened, I am through with this site! Phil and Nastya were good for each other, how can they keep them apart? The first real emotions among people in this site between Phil and Nastya and then nothing?

This is fucked up! They are having a meeting and talking on the phone with VV. What is there to decide? If they make Nastya go back to Messa, I am cancelling my subscription to VV. The girl is absolutely distraught. It would almost be abuse by VV to send her back to Messa. Besides, the switch would be perfect. What is there to think about, VV?

This is fucked up! They are having a meeting and talking on the phone with VV. What is there to decide? If they make Nastya go back to Messa, I am cancelling my subscription to VV. The girl is absolutely distraught. It would almost be abuse by VV to send her back to Messa. Besides, the switch would be perfect. What is there to think about, VV?

I honestly hope you don't cancel because you are as amusing than the action. How many times have you threatened to cancel now?