Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

cristy and nastya were talking in bedroom and cristy gave nastya her phone and she hid it under a pillow, then phil went in there to talk to nastya . she was talkin to phil about cristy, not knowing the phone was hidden and they were recording the convo. cristy stayed in living room with messa while this was goin on. after awhile, cristy went back in bedroom, phil left, and nastya gave cristy her phone with the recorded convo she had with phil.  needless to say, cristy got very upset, started cryin and threw her phone on the floor.  so im assuming whatever phil said to nastya about cristy wasn't good. 

little while later, the 3, except phil  left together. messa had suitcase, so im assuming cristy is mad at phil or possibly done with phil and hangin out with the other 2 now.    things don't look good for phil and cristy. I think a change is needed very quickly.  voro app is getting boring.

let me know what u think of this developments.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cristy and nastya were talking in bedroom and cristy gave nastya her phone and she hid it under a pillow, then phil went in there to talk to nastya . she was talkin to phil about cristy, not knowing the phone was hidden and they were recording the convo. cristy stayed in living room with messa while this was goin on. after awhile, cristy went back in bedroom, phil left, and nastya gave cristy her phone with the recorded convo she had with phil.  needless to say, cristy got very upset, started cryin and threw her phone on the floor.  so im assuming whatever phil said to nastya about cristy wasn't good. 

If this is true then any sexual relationship between Phil and Cristy is pretty much over, which is sad because I just want to see Cristy getting fucked again. At this point I don't care who it's by.

yes its all true, I watched the whole thing. sorry I don't post pics, don't know how to. I think cristy broke her phone too.  they all left together so I don't think they will be back til late tonight.  I also think cristy wont sleep in phils room tonight.  my feeling is I believe phil got hurt by Sonia moving out, so he don't want anyone else.  I really think its time for phil to leave. hes not fun to watch now, he always on his phone and not interacting with the girls except nastya.  hes too friendly with messa. 

a new guy for cristy would be better

yes its all true, I watched the whole thing. sorry I don't post pics, don't know how to. I think cristy broke her phone too.  they all left together so I don't think they will be back til late tonight.  I also think cristy wont sleep in phils room tonight.  my feeling is I believe phil got hurt by Sonia moving out, so he don't want anyone else.  I really think its time for phil to leave. hes not fun to watch now, he always on his phone and not interacting with the girls except nastya.  hes too friendly with messa. 

a new guy for cristy would be better

A whole new bunch would be better.  The current ones are all fucked up.

How old are these people this is a grade school prank. I don't understand Nastya because if Christy gets mad at Phil she will focus on Messa. Although I don't think the intelligence level of any of them is very high.

First we hide the phone:

c19_2.jpg

Then we listen to the phone:

c20_2.jpg

Then we throw the phone:

c21_2.jpg

• StnCld316 changed the title to Voronezh - Split 2