Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

Nastya is just not going to make it, it looks like. She is drunk and bawling in the bathroom, Messa trying to help her. Meanwhile, Christy is dancing half nude in living room. I think Nastya will be next to leave and Christy and Messa will be together. They already want to fuck, but Messa holds her back. He actually is not such a bad guy, trying to be loyal to Nastya. He must have some feelings for Nastya. But, this situation cannot last. I thought it looked like the three would do well, but now I doubt it. When I tweeted VV over the Phil situation, I did also mention that Nastya was also a problem.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

her so called friend drank and probably heart she is doing stripty for the cam, doesn't seen to care much this people are just a tool for end game, she is not some one you want in your life, some people think she is the victim because they fancy her they don't want to see her who she is, isnt she two days ago crying acting like the sad little victim, how much she changed , no all that was an act now the true christy is emerging,

I EXPLAIN IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS WHEN PHIL OUT THAT THE PLANNER BECOME VISIBLE IN NEXT 2-3 DAYS AND I AM RIGHT THE TRUE FACE COMING OUT

SHE NOT CARE ABOUT ANY ONE EVEN SHE CLEAN HER BED TO COME MESSA THERE AND THEY DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

AS BEFORE PHIL OUT THE SAME GAME THEY PHIL DRUNK TOO MUCH AND DRAMA START LOOK LIKE SOME PLAN BEHIND DRINKS

Guest macarthy

nastya has the tendency to be a slave girl when she's drunk, and messa  knows it. This is the 2nd time I have noticed this.

I don't think Nastya will make it either. I can't believe she still doesn't see how Messa and Christy flirt with each other but eventually she'll find out and she'll probably leave after that. What's going to be funny is when Messa and Christy realize they really only like fucking each other because of the thrill of doing it behind someone's back. If/when Nastya leaves the project and it's Messa and Christy free to fuck whenever they want, they might not want each other as much but will be stuck with each other.

Chrsty has come out of her shell. Wearing fuck me shorts with high heels. But don't know if she can fuck Messa tonight. I do think, despite appearances now that Christy was the victim with Phil, is not the manipulator. But she does want to and has to have sex with someone. VV wants to see it so it jeopardizes her not to have some. But she has tried hard to get Nastya to relax and enjoy Messa. She would even deal with that even though she wants Messa. After all, if they all get along, maybe they can all fool around together and the apartment will work. And anyway, there will be a new guy for Christy soon.

I don't think Nastya will make it either. I can't believe she still doesn't see how Messa and Christy flirt with each other but eventually she'll find out and she'll probably leave after that. What's going to be funny is when Messa and Christy realize they really only like fucking each other because of the thrill of doing it behind someone's back. If/when Nastya leaves the project and it's Messa and Christy free to fuck whenever they want, they might not want each other as much but will be stuck with each other.

Imagine what happens when they send a guy in which fits perfectly Christys taste.

Welcome to armageddon, lol

there is some thing good about tver they get along they don't play game on each otherr rather they play for us this one is like competition and ruining every thing, if they stop this stupid game  we might see great sex and they will be more happier