Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That is such an invasion of privacy and betrayal by Nastya to Phil. He didn't tell Messa what Nastya said to him in confidence, but she talks to Phil and records his conversation about Cristy. What a jerk she is! This apartment is a fucking joke! Soap operas have nothing on this place. And Phil is absolutely strange that he won't get close to Cristy, she is gorgeous and cute and nice. WTF does he want? I think the apartment has to be totally revamped. I would never trust Nasya again after what she did and unless they have three sleep together and kick out Phil and put new guy and girl in the apartment, this won't work. Cristy gets along with Messa and may want to fuck him, but I'm not sure Nastya wants to share him.

I really like cristy she seems really nice and very cute. she gave phil attention but he acts like hes not interested in her.  I don't know why.  VV should make changes to this apartment, its getting rather boring. I don't like the fact of cristy hangin with messa and nastya, but I guess she has no choice seein as phil don't want her.  I think messa is tryin to get with cristy. but I hope she doesn't go there.

maybe tver can come down and show them how to have fun.  (joking)

I don't get Phil masturbating rather than fucking Cristy. WTF is wrong with him. There was nothing wrong the first night when he fucked her forever. I have the feeling that VV will be involved very shortly, because one of two things will happen, either Cristy will sleep with Nastya and Messa, or there will be an explosion of anger between Phil and Cristy, or maybe Cristy will leave which seems to be what Phil wants. They need to get Phil out. Much as I liked the guy, I have tired of his act. He fucks a girl one time, gets aloof, masturbates and schmoozes with the others, particularly a guy like Messa. This is a sex site, not a buddy buddy site!

I tweeted VV about phil and cristy drama.  they replied back with....  we will look into it, birdies don't report everything to us.      not sure what that means, but I hope something changes really fast.  I saw phil leave and he was dressed up.  meeting with VV perhaps?

He will sit there like a toad on a log until the others get home then wait for Christy to make him dinner and not say a word to her.  Then ignore her some more all the time staring and dancing with his one true love. Messa!!

That is unless the others bring some alcohol back and then he may grunt or giggle at her two or three times before he goes in his room and pukes out the window.  All of this in the two or three seconds his snout is not stuffed in his phone. This toad has to go.

what is wrong with this people i do not understand you play have fun together live together, even you might not be friends they are friendly, so how can you try to sleep with hi girl, where is the moral dignity, respect, not only for the other person but for your self what king of person that makes you, i ve never seen people do that because if some one did that in any circumstance  i swear he wont wake up one night, i am not talking about only messa also nastya.

i think they find him very week some one who rather pretender nothing is happening than confront them, he knows every thing soon they will have sex infront of him and he will pretender its just a game they are not fucking my girl realy