Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about Cristy's period. She so badly wants to fuck Messa, Messa is holding off for now. Remember, one time Sonia fucked Ivo and she was on her period anyway. Some women get very sexed up while they are on their period. The guy may get grossed out though. I have seen no evidence Christy is having her period though.

I predict that Nastya, whose name is not on the room list, will not last, will leave, and Christy and Messa will be together. Then they will bring in two new people. I don't see how this can last. Nastya is an insanely jealous, insecure person, but you know what they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is out to get you. After all, Christy and Messa want to cheat behind her back so badly, but Messa has been holding off. Maybe he is worried Nastya will awaken, see them fucking, get a kitchen knife and cut his cock off! Crazy things have happened with people here before. Remember the creep guy they had for Dizi, Largo? Nastya is so emotionally unstable, who knows?