Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

looks like Natsya will be leaving soon...don't think vv will keep her after her second fight. ( sadly she was sort of the victim in both cases)

The first time it wasn't really her fault. The other girl started it and Nastya was just defending herself. This time though, she's the one that clocked Cristy.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go away for two minutes and miss the fight? I knew it was coming. How could this possibly work out? Christy was punched by Nastya. Well, she did deserve it. Christy may leave before Nastya. Just kick them all out. Waiting for Nastya to attack Messa with a kitchen knife. They'll be 3 dead!

Just saw bloody mouth and nose of Christy. Messa, get her an ambulance! Maybe she even lost teeth. I understand Nastya doing it based on the betrayal, but she needs to go asap. She could even be arrested if Christy chooses. I hate them all, but no one has the right to punch someone.

Christy should have Nastya arrested for assault. How Messa doesn't call VV right now or an ambulance or police I don't know. Nastya should at least be forced to leave the apartment immediately. It is not safe for the others.