Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

Phil may be lucky he got out of that cesspool. Christy would have cheated on him with Messa eventually. She is the real culprit here. She had to know that if she couldn't wait that this would happen, yet she got what she wanted. Now, I think she is like Sonia after all. The apartment will totally rupture now and Christy could care less, she got her fuck and man. Nastya will never trust Christy again.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would just love to know Russian to hear how he tries to get out of this one. Does he say, she cries too much all the time and he couldn't take it anymore? Does he say it was only a one time fuck? Does he try to talk her into accepting a three way relationship? Who the fuck knows?

This is going to get real nasty really quick. Quality entertainment right there.

The only pic posted of the event:

074732448050907.jpg

I also find it interesting that usually VV updates twitter with most of the sex stuff that happens in the apts but they didn't mention a single thing from Messa and Christy nor did they post any pictures.

WTF could they be talking about for so long? He just fucked the other girl behind her back? What can be said? Nastya has a choice, either leave, wait for a new guy or accept the situation (untenable, but may have to happen for now).

The queen got all she want!

Kicking Phils butt out of Voro, destroying Nastyas and Messas relationship (for him it was never a relationship, she was just a fuckdoll for him, but for her he surely was a hero) and now is time to work on Messa to put him in his place. I wonder where this ends.

I wish Phil were still there, because poor Nastya is all alone. The queen and her boytoy are talking both to her.