Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is what some members of the United States could help me find this clip in better quality please? I try but nothing to do !!!

[everyday girl video]

It was shot low quality and she didn't do many videos of Everyday Girl.  However, as a consolation prize, I found this:

Yeah these videos are a bit long.  So just pour yourself a cup of coffee and relax.  And try not to spill the coffee all over yourself.

They are a French troupe that caused an internet sensation some time ago.  The blonde girl in the blue shorts is the actual leader of this troupe, and at times you will hear her call out the steps in French.

Please note, not a one of them has an ugly tattoo, or tramp stamp.  Just very sexy girls exercising and having fun.  Some of these videos can get very saucy with amazing crotch shots.  But I just love this bath routine with the towels, so I settled for this one instead.

Also, they have different segments, such as, 'Warm Up' and Cool Down, and Dance'.  And their routines in the dance section can be very alluring as well. 

Years and years ago, I loved Irish music (as I still do) - almost all famous musicians in the world seemed to be Irish. I also visited Ireland and Dublin quite often, the atmosphere there was somehow warm and cozy.

Once I was with a group of guys in Dublin and we went to Irish Whisky Corner for tasting. They used to have a test for the visitors, making them compare Irish and Scotch whisky. The very clever test always led to the same result: Irish whisky is better. When we left from there, we decided to drop in to every pub between the Corner and our hotel and drink a pint of Guinness in each pub. After one and a half hours we had been to four pubs and moved 100 meters forward.

In remembering those days, I play to you one of the Dubliners´ songs. I have seen them in a live concert three times. Too bad we all get old . Ronnie Drew, the man with the big grey beard, has passed away, but I think the others still continue.

The Irish are as good in producing sad, beautiful music as they are in drinking songs. Mary Black with her wonderful clear voice is my female favourite.

I remember my mother sometimes singing this song.  She had a pretty good voice actually.

However, many, as well as myself, believe that John Gary sings this best.

By the way, I gave the uploader of this song a piece of my mind, saying to him,.. "How could you take such a beautiful song and then distract the listener by inserting a load of crap that doesn't have a thing to do with it?"

I said to him,.. "At the very least you could have had some beautiful shots of the Irish countryside."

Well, He was very polite and told me that he was catching a lot of flack for doing that, but those old movie scenes of Bogart held a deep personal meaning to him.

Anyway, since he was so nice, I told him that I was sorry for being so hard on him, and in the end we became friends. 

I remember my mother sometimes singing this song.  She had a pretty good voice actually.

However, Many, as well as myself believe that John Gary sings this best.

By the way, I gave the uploader of this song a piece of my mind, saying to him,.. "How could you take such a beautiful song and then distract the listener by inserting a load of crap that doesn't have a thing to do with it?"

I said to him,.. "At the very least you could have had some beautiful shots of the Irish countryside."

Well, He was very polite and told me that he was catching a lot of flack for doing that, but those old movie scenes of Bogart held a deep personal meaning to him.

Anyway, Since he was so nice, I told him that I was sorry for being so hard on him, and in the end we became friends.

Yes, he has very beautiful voice. There are tens of Danny Boy versions, let´s take another Irish version - Sinead O´Connor.

is what some members of the United States could help me find this clip in better quality please? I try but nothing to do !!!

It was shot low quality and she didn't do many videos of Everyday Girl.  However, as a consolation prize, I found this:

thank you anyway !! Sometimes it seems that some clips were filmed in the 20's !!! what a pity ....