Juke Box Split #4

woodworker

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pretty good fight had broken out at the Boardwalk hamburger joint while this song was playing.

I saw one of those old time sugar shakers go whirling through the air and right out the front window that day.

Life use to be fun and exciting at times. 

She's got a catchy name, 'Loveless'.    There's a famous knife maker by the same name, which I always thought was somehow appropriate. 

I had it in my head once, but never did go through with it,.. Mores the pity.

But the guys all got a kick out of it when I mentioned it.  Probably because they could see I was actually serious about it. 

Anyway, I had intended to go to Chicago where they had this skeleton of a T-Rex there.  And I said that it should be done on a rainy day to where I could use an umbrella to help shield my face.

Well the plan was for me to go to that museum and then just blast away and shoot some of it's teeth out of it's jaw.  Then scoop up some of the bigger ones as they fall, and then just dash out again. 

What a funny scene that would have been.  I could just see the morning papers now.  "Madman shoots at dead T-Rex". 

They can say what they want, but I had intended to have that tooth filed down and made into the handle of a custom, fixed blade, fighting knife. 

Think about how symbolically cool that would have been.  The handle actually having been a tooth that was often dripping with blood during the course of this beast lifetime.  And having belonged to one of the most ferocious and deadliest creatures that ever walked the earth.  Still pretty cool when you think of it.

Would have been a hell of a nice knife for sure.