Juke Box Split #5

woodworker

I knew a girl who lived with him for a couple of years, back some thirty something years ago.  She was also a centerfold in Playboy in the 1975 or 76 issue, I don't remember? 

Anyway, It was Bob Seeger, that gave Glenn his big break way back when they were first starting out.

Both Bob and Glenn were both from Detroit, or in Glenn's case just outside of Detroit.

Bob is about as down to earth as anyone can be.  He once told me that there isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't thank God for all that he has.    However, I never met Glenn.  Hell, I didn't seek to meet anybody, they just sort of came my way.     

To sum it fucking up,.. Marilyn claimed she really loved Glenn.  But she finally broke it off with him, because he just couldn't keep his pecker in just one place.    Oh well, happens to the best of them.  I mean what did she expect when you've got twenty million girls all pulling on your pud at the same time. 

Oddly enough, I never owned a single album from either the Eagles or Bob Seeger.  Which is strange since I happened to like a lot of what they both produced.    I was busy back then.

Oh look ma, I think I found my teeth again.