Juke Box Split #5

woodworker

European's music doesn't get enough airplay in my part of the forest.

So I'll follow StnCld's Abba with some high testosterone Euromusik.

bel effort cher écureuil, mais savez vous que rammstein à d'autres clips fabuleux que la bo d'un film américain?...; ;) la rubrique jukebox pourrait être fantastique, si nous n'étions pas enfermés dans des vieux standards américano-américains, qui ne nous font rien découvrir, que nous ne connaissons déjà!!!! j'ai passé la quarantaine, mais je suis resté jeune et avide de découvertes!! j'aime la guitare et les standards américains, mais la plupart ici ne postent que cela!!! il y a pourtant tant de choses à découvrirent et qui pourraient enrichir notre culture musicale!!! nous sommes sur rlc, avec beaucoup de couples russes, ou sont vos découvertes de ce pays? savez vous qu'en russie, en France, en Espagne, en Allemagne, en Italie ou qu'en république tchèque, nous écoutons aussi autre chose que les vieux standards américains!!! je ne peux pas croire, que lorsque l'on est né aux états unis, et que l'on a plus de 40 ans, notre univers musical s'arrête à la country( que j'adore), et aux gratteurs de guitares de l'ancien temps?!!! même un petit "poppa chubby" enlèverait la poussière!!!! allons messieurs, svp, faites nous voyager et découvrir, et arrêtez d'ouvrir le cercueil!!! ;) ;) ??? :-[ ;)

beautiful squirrel expensive effort, but you know that Rammstein other fabulous clips that of an American film bo ...; ;) Under jukebox could be fantastic if we were not locked into old US-American standards that we discover nothing, that we already know !!!! I spent forty, but I'm still young and eager for discoveries !! I love the guitar and American standards, but most here only posting this !!! Yet there is so much to discovered and that could enrich our musical culture !!! we are on rlc with many Russian couples, or are your discoveries in this country? You know that Russia, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and in the Czech Republic, we also listen to anything other than the old American standards !!! I can not believe that when one is born to us, and that was over 40 years our musical universe stops at the country (which I love), and scrapers guitars the old days? !!! even a little "chubby poppa" would remove the dust !!!! will gentlemen, please, let us travel and discover, and stop to open the coffin !!! ;);) ??? : - [;)

une autre conception des musulmans en russie!!! on dirait que ce ne sont pas les mêmes que chez moi?!!! en tout cas, c'est top!!! ;) ;)

another conception of Muslims in Russia !!! it seems that these are not the same as mine? !!! in any case, it's great !!! ;);)

The Best guitar solo in a war zone.

Surprisingly no RPG's came flying at him.

They never launch during the call to prayer, It is always right after for about a half hour to an hour.  Those towel heads sure love their rockets and mortars though.  During Ramadan is the worst time.