DID YOU KNOW??? Split #2

Ozi

.....that currently in Australia, there is a Royal Commission into institutional responses into child sex abuse. The institutions being investigated are predominantly church organisations. Surprise, surprise.

Two things that are unbelievable came out of the Royal Commission. First off, despite the fact that religious organisations possess billions in assets, the Government is planning to set up a fund to compensate victims. Why? I believe a similar inquiry in Canada resulted in religious organisations being bankrupted because they, the perpetrators, were forced to pay the compensation, not the tax payer.

Secondly , and probably the most unbelievable, Rabbi Yosef Feldman from the Sydney Yeshivah Centre, which runs schools, youth camps and prayer services, stated that he did not know that it was a crime for an adult to touch a child’s genitals.

• Upvote 1

And just so no one gets their panties in a wad, I pick on all races, creeds and religions. No one is exempt from being called n idiot, stupid, or an ass-hole by me. I say it about my own backgrounds too. Which happen to be Italian, Sicilian, British and Scottish. So I'm a cheap, slimy-limey wop.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Claudia

Did you know, I'll buy you a cocktail in Las Vegas? Just tell me you read this here at cam-caps. Come visit my drinkery you guys. AND... I am not a hooker or a call girl! I am one of the best bartenders in Las Vegas Ooh ooh baby it's so yummy too..

and if I might ask, why does the real life cams website exist in the first place? I see a lot of dogs and cats. Is this like a animal behavioral website of some sort? I assume the thesis maybe something as, how do animals live in human dwellings without human interaction.  In considering the scientific process when it comes to a thesis statement of this scientific experiment, strangely unnecessary because the hypothesis is ridiculously stupid.

Did you know, I'll buy you a cocktail in Las Vegas? Just tell me you read this here at cam-caps. Come visit my drinkery you guys. AND... I am not a hooker or a call girl! I am one of the best bartenders in Las Vegas Ooh ooh baby it's so yummy too..

and if I might ask, why does the real life cams website exist in the first place? I see a lot of dogs and cats. Is this like a animal behavioral website of some sort? I assume the thesis maybe something as, how do animals live in human dwellings without human interaction.  In considering the scientific process when it comes to a thesis statement of this scientific experiment, strangely unnecessary because the hypothesis is ridiculously stupid.

You're absolutely right!  How's that Craig's List promo working for you?

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...