OMG Sex now Split #2

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎26 at 1:47 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Carla had wrote a note and had a picture of her and mario on it. don't know what it said (wrote in spanish i think)she was holding it up real close to cam2 so you could read it...then the cams went off.

Spanish here. What said note?

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎26 at 1:47 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Carla had wrote a note and had a picture of her and mario on it. don't know what it said (wrote in spanish i think)she was holding it up real close to cam2 so you could read it...then the cams went off.

The note said: Our story has a beginning, but never have an end.  :)

Sex now in living room.  Nice view from hall camera too. Forget it! He pretty much forced her to have sex and she was not enjoying it.  He was fucking her hard then the phone rang, he answered it and she quickly got dressed and put an end to it.  He begged for more but quickly gave up when he realized his chance was over.  Let's see what happens in the next 30 minutes.

They just had a nice sex session in the living room.. it was really hot damn.. I loved watching carla´s faces of pleasure while she was being fucked.. so freaking hot..  God I love this couple, they´re the best!!

She was playing hard to get but at the end she realized she needed sex too much also, and she finally decided to enjoy it.. it was so hot.