OMG Sex now Split #2

Question for the lovers of this apartment (yes Goodboy1 I do mean you). Before the big bust-up when they went offline, they were having sex like 3 times a day. Since getting back together (I don't actually bother watching, but judging by this thread) now it seems more like occasional HJ/BJ and Mario forcing himself on Carla, unless I'm missing something.

Is this correct, and if so do we have any idea what's changed the pattern to the current one where Carla is less willing?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for the lovers of this apartment (yes Goodboy1 I do mean you). Before the big bust-up when they went offline, they were having sex like 3 times a day. Since getting back together (I don't actually bother watching, but judging by this thread) now it seems more like occasional HJ/BJ and Mario forcing himself on Carla, unless I'm missing something.

Is this correct, and if so do we have any idea what's changed the pattern to the current one where Carla is less willing?

I dont care if they dont have sex 24 hours a day.. I really really love when shes naked in the house and teasing, or when shes doing those hot footjobs or blowjobs also.. i really really love that :)

Guest TxFeller

With fingers substituting for the real thing.  :lmao:

I'm guessing Mario already busted his own nut, but wanted to give her more. Still, it was amusing to go to their bedroom and see Carla getting the typical chikan treatment.