OMG Sex now Split #2

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they doing sex 80 % of the time on free cameras

oui ils sont très exhibitionnistes il le faisait déjà devant une cam sur l'ordi après je ne sais quel site cela peut etre chatroulette ou cam 4 pour exemple je ne sais pas !

these two have got to be the most boring fuck ever!! Jesus he just lays on top of her talking shit whilst he slowly, and i mean S L O W L Y moves in and out. She seems incapable of actually climaxing and he must be popping pills to be so tired and yet maintain a hard on.

I'm typing this while he discusses the crisis in the Middle East (it sounds that boring it can't be about sex!) whilst laying on top of her just about moving!!!

I think she has decided that Putin bombing Syria is probably a good thing even though he is on the side of Assad!!! I think the cock inside her moving at the pace of a snail is clouding her thoughts!!!

What a fucking boring pair they are!!!

Es que je suis le seul à avoir des problèmes de camera qui gèle constamment

Cam problems are a frequent thing in this apartment.  Don't worry though. Nothing is happening they are both to drunk after drinking 2 bottles of wine.

these two have got to be the most boring fuck ever!! Jesus he just lays on top of her talking shit whilst he slowly, and i mean S L O W L Y moves in and out. She seems incapable of actually climaxing and he must be popping pills to be so tired and yet maintain a hard on.

I'm typing this while he discusses the crisis in the Middle East (it sounds that boring it can't be about sex!) whilst laying on top of her just about moving!!!

I think she has decided that Putin bombing Syria is probably a good thing even though he is on the side of Assad!!! I think the cock inside her moving at the pace of a snail is clouding her thoughts!!!

What a fucking boring pair they are!!!

Kind of see your point. It just seems their relationship is just based on sex that's all. They don't seem like a proper couple