Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

Tiene que olvidarse de las cámaras...She has to forget about the cameras...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think she likes the cameras. She just doesn't want to be seen nude.

BTW -don't jump on me about the names, but - the one on the right is a - predator.

The one on the left is - a prey!

:D

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

How photograph places ???

And how to be banned in little by little time. Friend, the brands of water you are going to snitch on. I would hurry to delete the photos.

Squirrel took care of that for ali123. His post was not helpful or enlightening.

Young girls man. 3 a.m. and they are still on their phones and talking about boys and exes. ::)

Not to mention they are playing loud music again and Nora is trying to sleep. Poor thing had to put ear plugs in. Talk about respect!

Young girls man. 3 a.m. and they are still on their phones and talking about boys and exes. ::)

Not to mention they are playing loud music again and Nora is trying to sleep. Poor thing had to put ear plugs in. Talk about respect!

I have not yet seen to Rita complain about the volume of the TV when Nora watch tv, nor go to without shouting to his room, nor remove the plug from the TV. ..or accuse of stealing food, or call her a bitch. Not to mention respect, that you are the least indicated.