Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

Yeah imagine Alma with a new boyfriend!

Imagine Alma with a new girlfirend (Isabel) ;)  2 of the best..............they showed and did everything in front

of the cameras and the action never stopped !

• Upvote 1

dont know if euromike is available but i will answer your question that is Isabel she used to be in veronicas and lucas apt.but she stayed with alma for awhile before getting that apt.

And she was a hot tempered Spanish girl that loved to fuck and masterbate in front of the cameras,  even the free ones !
  • Upvote 1

dont know if euromike is available but i will answer your question that is Isabel she used to be in veronicas and lucas apt.but she stayed with alma for awhile before getting that apt.

And she was a hot tempered Spanish girl that loved to fuck and masterbate in front of the cameras,  even the free ones !

Don't forget she was a knife wielding maniac! The last time we saw the couple she was charging around with a knife threatening Marcos. He was a dick though and deserved it. Whata gal!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

K.Lane...  You left your ID visible on a couple of the images...  ;)

you can switch off the

you can switch off the... ? 

:)

and where?

K.Lane... you stated "you can switch off the", but I don't know what you mean by that.  It's like you didn't finish what you were going to say.

and where? = Your ID is visible on the two solo Nora images... the 7 character ID is near the lower left of each image.

I have seen that the ID is visible.

the ID can be turned off?

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

you can switch off the

and where?

K.Lane... you stated "you can switch off the", but I don't know what you mean by that.  It's like you didn't finish what you were going to say.

and where? = Your ID is visible on the two solo Nora images... the 7 character ID is near the lower left of each image.

It can't be turned off, but it should be covered up.  A little editing with Paint, or any such program, to cover up the ID, or simply editing the image's size will hide or remove it.

You post good images, I enjoy them.  :)

you can switch off the

and where?

It can't be turned off, but it should be covered up.  A little editing with Paint, or any such program, to cover up the ID, or simply editing the image's size will hide or remove it.

You post good images, I enjoy them.  :)

Thank you. ;D