Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

she s eating shrimps........shrimps is aphrodisiac.....probable she ll use the bottle...or...

SON LANGOSTINOS salados hervidos , asi como esta en el sofa le pegaba yo una comida de chocho ahora mismo .

Cómo se cuida la niña supuestamente cobrando 50 euros cada dos semanas como dijo ella! Menuda estafadora al igual que RLC.

Maybe there should be a  NON-ENGLISH forum set up in back  in the janitor's closet,,,, WTF!!!! I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ENGLISH,,AMERICAN SPEAKING,,, FORUM.AND I DON'T BOTHER TO TRANSLATE BECAUSE NONE OF THIS SHIT IS WORTHY OF TRANSLATING.... >:( >:( >:( >:(

bluto... if you use the Chrome browser, you can right click on the page and translate the entire page to english.  :)

she s eating shrimps........shrimps is aphrodisiac.....probable she ll use the bottle...or...

SON LANGOSTINOS salados hervidos , asi como esta en el sofa le pegaba yo una comida de chocho ahora mismo .

Cómo se cuida la niña supuestamente cobrando 50 euros cada dos semanas como dijo ella! Menuda estafadora al igual que RLC.

Maybe there should be a  NON-ENGLISH forum set up in back  in the janitor's closet,,,, WTF!!!! I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS AN ENGLISH,,AMERICAN SPEAKING,,, FORUM.AND I DON'T BOTHER TO TRANSLATE BECAUSE NONE OF THIS SHIT IS WORTHY OF TRANSLATING.... >:( >:( >:( >:(

bluto... if you use the Chrome browser, you can right click on the page and translate the entire page to english.  :)

Yes,i know this,but why should i have to anyways,as i said,the shit aint worth my time.

Yes,i know this,but why should i have to anyways,as i said,the shit aint worth my time.

Then don't and quit your bitching.

Hey tripod2 I saw what you wrote before your edit lol,whatever I say on CC I mean, so I never delete my comments ;D ;D

Lol, that's why they tell you to wait 24 hours to cool off before replying to an email that has you fired up at work.

I get it that it's sometimes inconvenient to translate, but some of the best forum contributors speak other languages and it all adds to the good of the forum, imo.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 3:51 PM, euromike69 said:

Hey tripod2 I saw what you wrote before your edit lol,whatever I say on CC I mean, so I never delete my comments ;D ;D

Anyways back to the regular scheduled program,there are days like today when I can't help but love Nora,that's what happens when I let the head below think for the head above....get it ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

You are the man euromike!  One time I came home off working nights and tried to enter the bed from the foot end to sneak me a little taste of honey from the honey pot, next thing I know my nose is bleeding from a kick to the face lol.  Ended up a good morning when it was all said and done lol.

• Upvote 1

Lol, that's why they tell you to wait 24 hours to cool off before replying to an email that has you fired up at work.

I get it that it's sometimes inconvenient to translate, but some of the best forum contributors speak other languages and it all adds to the good of the forum, imo.

Mouthing off where it doesn't even concern you.You SHOULD feel foolish for even replying.

:-* :-* :P :P

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I think she is reading CC,she's like that's enough ass shots for today perverts ;D ;D :P :P

• Upvote 1

Mouthing off where it doesn't even concern you.You SHOULD feel foolish for even replying.

Hmm, just re-read my post, still don't see where I said I felt foolish.