Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

The real action and partys happen outside this apartment, what we get is them coming home and going straight to sleep, it's amazing that they do the same things that girls in America do, they get drunk before going out, Milana and Coco are already completely wasted. Damn they looking sexy right about now. They must really love Rihanna, they know all her songs.  ;D 8)

They are wasted no doubt and for some reason all girls like Rihanna!!  I am getting tired of the only times we do get to see them they are sleeping.

The real action and partys happen outside this apartment, what we get is them coming home and going straight to sleep, it's amazing that they do the same things that girls in America do, they get drunk before going out, Milana and Coco are already completely wasted. Damn they looking sexy right about now. They must really love Rihanna, they know all her songs.  ;D 8)

They are wasted no doubt and for some reason all girls like Rihanna!!  I am getting tired of the only times we do get to see them they are sleeping.

AAA - that's Rihanna... Nice to know! BTW - are you two - girls?  ;)

FIRST LET ME SAY...

NORA IS GONNA BE PISSED,MILANA FUCKED THE PLACE UP.

WHERE WAS THIS MILANA ALL THIS TIME.

WHY OTHER PEOPLE GET TO SEE THEM PARTY AND GO CRAZY AND NOT US.

I LIKE GIRLS THAT COME TO THE CLUB ALREADY FUCKED UP AND HORNY LIKE MILANA.

I HOPE COCO AND KAMILA WATCH HER BACK,OR ELSE SHE MIGHT GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF TONIGHT.

MILANA IS A CRAZY DRUNK.!!!

THIS IS THE SEXIES,CUTEST,MOST INTERESTING THING TO SEE MILANA SING "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY" IN HER SEXY ASS ACCENT,IT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DRINKING SO I CAN ORDER A COUPLE OF CASES AND SEND IT TO THEM.

I HOPE THE GIRLS AT THE CLUB THAT I'M GOING TONIGHT ARE FUCKED UP LIKE MILANA ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1