Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Seems to me there are a lot of CC members that have quickly forgotten all countless pages of the name-calling directed at these girls, calling them whores and strippers without any real hard evidence, and totally based on speculatory assumptions, because we cannot even make educated guesses for lack of real facts.  And now you get offended by a finger?  Take a chill pill and grow up. 

If you cannot take the heat, go to Disney and watch some cartoons!

Recognize these girls are reading all the drivel we write about them, myself included.  A little payback never hurt anyone, and to be honest, I find it hilarious coming from such a pretty woman.  More power to her.

very well said.

Seems to me there are a lot of CC members that have quickly forgotten all countless pages of the name-calling directed at these girls, calling them whores and strippers without any real hard evidence, and totally based on speculatory assumptions, because we cannot even make educated guesses for lack of real facts.  And now you get offended by a finger?  Take a chill pill and grow up. 

Recognize these girls are reading all the drivel we write about them, myself included.  A little payback never hurt anyone, and to be honest, I find it hilarious coming from such a pretty woman.  More power to her.

very well said.

Then don't act the part, that simple!  I say fuck her and the horse she road in on!  I've been ready for her to leave for a while now!!

i understand no man should hit a girl for any reason and you can see it in her face she is afraid of him but this is 2015 and girl now a days make the wrong choices in men they dont want the nice guys they want guys that beat them and treat them like shit.she knew what she was getting into when they started dating.but yes he deserves his ass beating down.

very well said.

Then don't act the part, that simple!  I say fuck her and the horse she road in on!  I've been ready for her to leave for a while now!!

Like I said before "  What can be more real Life than a young girl getting drunk and letting out all her frustrations .  She gave us a great show last night and all I can say is  YOU GO GIRL !!! "

i just want to say after seeing the video over and over again about the milana situation its looks to me that she wasnt directly saying it to us but maybe someone she knows is watching her because first she flips the bird at the cam and then shows her ass with a smile like to say fuck you this is what you wanted or look at me now and look what you lost.