Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

video please

When I get this new mac figured out I'll post a video so that everybody can enjoy it. The only way I can do that is to make it a .gif file and that's the app i'm looking for now.  Be patient boys & girls, i'm not afraid to show those that don't have access to upstairs what is going on up there.  Just give me some time as I am a newbie at the pics and videos thingamagig!

When I get this new mac figured out I'll post a video so that everybody can enjoy it. The only way I can do that is to make it a .gif file and that's the app i'm looking for now.  Be patient boys & girls, i'm not afraid to show those that don't have access to upstairs what is going on up there.  Just give me some time as I am a newbie at the pics and videos thingamagig!

Seems like being a paid member suits you, dfCcap...  enjoyed your images and look forward to your vids.  ;) ;D

Great job Kamila !  ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

If that fucking dude Yarik didn't get me mad this morning ,I would have fell asleep earlier and woke up in time to see Kamila rub one out,I woke up just when she started washing her hair,that's just one more thing that motherfucker fucked up for me this morning.

I guess I just gotta imagine Kamila masturbating in the tub like she always does,only this time with a lot more soap and foam in the water,that's the only difference.

• Upvote 1

Great job Kamila !  ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

If that fucking dude Yarik didn't get me mad this morning ,I would have fell asleep earlier and woke up in time to see Kamila rub one out,I woke up just when she started washing her hair,that's just one more thing that motherfucker fucked up for me this morning.

I guess I just gotta imagine Kamila masturbating in the tub like she always does,only this time with a lot more soap and foam in the water,that's the only difference.

Don't fret over it Micky, as long as you got balls deep last night that's all that matters!!