Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

So...about the girls... Kamila likes it, but is not used to it. Kristy is ALL for it, but - still respects Kamila and is not pushing... Girls are more intimate. But - has more empathy as well. Smooth and slow. Most of the guys don't have a clue about it.  ;)

I'M GOING TO NEED A BIGGER HARD DRIVE,TOO MUCH IS GOING ON,KRISTY WE LOVE YOU GIRL,KAMILA JUST HER FUCK ALREADY DAMN IT  LMAOO!!!!!

I THINK KAMILA WANTS TO DO SOMETHING BUT SHE IS TOO SHY TO MAKE A MOVE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS.

POR FAVOR  el que piense que esto es fruto de la casualidad es un perfecto ignorante , señores esto esta planeado y perfectamente estructurado , y muy bien por cierto , la prueba es que estanmtodos pendientes de ellas . no van a ver a camila comiendole el coño a kristy se lo puedo asegurar .

I'M GOING TO NEED A BIGGER HARD DRIVE,TOO MUCH IS GOING ON,KRISTY WE LOVE YOU GIRL,KAMILA JUST HER FUCK ALREADY DAMN IT  LMAOO!!!!!

I THINK KAMILA WANTS TO DO SOMETHING BUT SHE IS TOO SHY TO MAKE A MOVE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS.

She was told no!

kamila seems to be unexperienced. To young, to soft, to shy. Just wonder, why Kristy doesn't make the first move... 8)

She was told no!