Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

that was a short maintanace was it not.if rlc cheated us out of that they should be sued.

It was under maintenance for 1hr and 20mins.  A CC friend of mine told me when the cameras came back on they were both in Kamilas bedroom on the bed with big smiles on their faces and trying to act like nothing had happened.  Once again all you paying members got screwed!!  My CC friend called me after the cameras came back on and was so pissed he said he is going to talk to some attorney friends of his and see if there is anything that can be done to RLC for not fulfilling what they promise and if it would be worth pursuing!

conspiracy theory here !

Why would they censor someting which is going to make them earn a lot of money !

Everyday you can see naked people, having sex, etc. Where is the censorship ?

This appartment is way too much under maintenance, that's a fact. But censorship, I don't think so.

And I don't think the girls are cutting the link when they want to "have sex" or you could see them put it down and then put it back online. And it's much easier to put someting in front of the cam to hide them.

I think rlc are a bunch of guys that are only interested in money and are not very technically qualified.

They dont care about the customers, when they loose 10 customers, they'll get 20 who signed-in.

conspiracy theory here !

Why would they censor someting which is going to make them earn a lot of money !

Everyday you can see naked people, having sex, etc. Where is the censorship ?

This appartment is way too much under maintenance, that's a fact. But censorship, I don't think so.

And I don't think the girls are cutting the link when they want to "have sex" or you could see them put it down and then put it back online. And it's much easier to put someting in front of the cam to hide them.

I think rlc are a bunch of guys that are only interested in money and are not very technically qualified.

They dont care about the customers, when they loose 10 customers, they'll get 20 who signed-in.

This is the only censorshipped apartment out of all the apartments!  Yes there is censorship!  Cutting the link as you call it, is not done from the apartment, it is done from a remote location.  When they want to have their private time which is wrong, all they do is either send whomever a text or get Nora to do it.  RLC has caught enough flack over tenants covering the cameras!!  You are right about the bunch of guys interested in money part thats for sure, it's very clear they don't give a damn about their customers!!  I think you will see some changes in the near future with RLC!!!

I believe Kamila wants sex with Kristy but she will not do it in front of the cameras, possibly because her girlfriend watches RLC and everything she does on here with other women .  But I don't understand why she came back to RLC if she has no interest in intimacy !  Did RLC just offer her a big bunch of money to return

for some nude scenes and spark interest in this apartment ?  AND, what the hell is with that horny Mother Hen Nora ?  She keeps blocking Kristy and Kami from getting together.................she must want Kamila for her

own  pleasure.

• Upvote 1